Healthy eating habits should be inculcated among the children right from the age when they are young. It is mandatory to give the children a better dose of food that can supply them with minerals, vitamins, proteins, and essential fats. But some important things like excess calories are really harmful to the growth of bones, blood and tissues in the children. There are certain healthy eating habits which you must follow, in order to live a stress free relaxed life.
Never neglect the nutritional value of your breakfast:
Eating a good portion of fruits, juice, multigrain bread and oats are very essential for your breakfast. A heavy breakfast not only gives you energy to work all throughout the day, but it also helps you to reduce excess body weight, since you can eat the maximum amount during breakfast, and so, you do not have to eat more all throughout the rest of the day. The most important sources of amino acids are supplied during the breakfast, and you can just eat some fruits or nuts during the rest of the day, especially if you feel hungry. Boiled eggs, whole wheat pasta, and beans and soup can be very helpful for breakfast. So you can rely on these foods for better result.
Something innovative: sea fish and olive oil must be put on the list
Healthy eating habits can be nurtured with the following things in your food list:
• Sea fish
• Cod, salon, and trout fishes can be grilled or baked for better results. You can also derive benefits from these fishes as they can reduce the cholesterol level of your body.
• Liver tonics must never be consumed without proper guidance and doctor’s prescription.
• Instead of margarine, you can have butter. This is better than the hydrogenated fat which is stored in the margarine. So you can eat butter with toast, or you can also consume fat-free cheese.
• Try to cook your food in unsaturated oils, and olive oil is very good for heart. It does not clog your arteries, and you can have enough time to stay fit and relax, as olive oil can work wonders with regard to your hair and skin.
• You can build a healthy food habit by including fresh fruits and vegetables as part of your salad and you have to find out how to detox your body Then you can use olive oil, or mustard sauce for garnishing the salads. This will be good for your health.
• Sitting down at the table, and eating breakfast or lunch with your family can build up healthy eating habits. After all, the children learn the good habits from their elders.
• Food should not be gulped. It should be chewed and you must chew your food well so that the entire food can be digested well.
Natural proteins versus protein rich snacks:
Healthy eating habits can often be built when you understand the real difference between proteins which are available from natural foods, and protein bars or snack bars which are available in the market. There are certain differences between them:
• Protein rich snacks are very important for your health, and if you eat protein bars from the market, you must know that they contain additives and preservatives. So it is better to avoid market snack bars and instead of that, you can always have pulses, lentils, legumes, and protein rich egg yolks.
• Animal protein should not be consumed in large quantity, as you may not be able to digest them.
So, now you can develop certain healthy eating habits to build your life in the most colourful manner.